Fossilized Ampyx Trilobites – Arthropod (091221d)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Ampyx (Lonchodomas sp.)
- Age: Lower Ordovician deposits
- Location: Zagora, Morocco
- Specifics: Rare Species
” Natural Line ” of Complete Specimens, Most with Spines
Nice Museum Grade Specimen – with minimal repairs and restoration
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $650.00…..