Fossilized Trilobite – Arthropod (041621h)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Ceratarges spinosus
- Age: Devonian Age(350 million)
- Location: Hamar Laghad, Morocco
- This trilobite is for the serious collectors who absolutely “Insist” on the Very Best
Large Complete Specimen with Exposed Spines
- This trilobite is a great specimen for your collection
Specimen is shown in it’s shipping case. (Can be easily removed)
Super Nice Museum Grade Specimen – 10+++
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $875.00…. ON HOLD for Jim S 07/06/21