- Fossilized Crustacean home Burrow (Trace Fossil) (040120d)
- Crustacean animals like Crayfish would customarily dig burrows along banks of waterways to serve as their home and protection from other predators. I found this interesting oddity in South Georgia while collecting Fossilized coral in the Withlacoochee River .
- The coral heads lived in salt water and the crayfish should have been fresh water, so this would mean this area was a shoreline where the two waters met.
- This is a completely hardened tube of sand particles, like a cocoon
- Excellent Trace Fossil
- For more information “Click Here”
- Price is $45.00