Fossilized Trilobite – Arthropod (022023b)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Asaphus kowalewski
- Ordovician Age – 450 mil yrs
- Wolchow River Basin , Russia
- Very Clean & Dramatic – Professionally Lab Prepared
- The photos show the trilobite strapped into shipping box (Can easily be removed upon receiving)
- Quality – Very Clean & Sharp
- Some shell Crack Repair and repair to the elongated Eye Stalks
- Details! – Nice Museum Specimen
- *Great Low Price Offers an Excellent Opportunity to add one of these spectacular Specimens to your Collections
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- Retail Price is **** $520.00 …..Special Purchase Price $275.00