Fossilized Trilobite – Arthropod (044821n)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Asaphus kowalewski
- Ordovician Age –
- Wolchow River Basin , Russia
- Professionally Lab Prepared
- Large & Dramatic
- The trilobite has been permanently mounted in a wood based -acrylic case with a Brass ID Plate for safe displaying
- Quality – Very Clean & Sharp
- Some shell Crack Repair and repair to the elongated Eye Stalks
- Details! – Very Nice Museum Specimen – Grade #10
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- Price is **** $550.00