Fossilized Trilobite – Kettneraspis williamsi (Leonaspis) (102121x)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Kettneraspis williamsi (Leonaspis)
- Age: Devonian Age(350 million)
- Formation: Haragan Formation
- Location: Coal County, Oklahoma
Two Complete overlapping Specimens
Quality – Excellent
Very Nice Display Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $350.00