Fossilized Trilobite – Asaphellus (041521m)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- *100% Perfect & Natural Trilobite Cluster Specimen
- Name: Asaphellus fezouataensis
- Age: Ordovician Age (450 million)
- Location: Bou Dehur, Morocco
- Specifics: Complete Specimen with minor repair & restoration – Quality – Perfect
- Trilobites are on original rock as found
- Super Nice “PERFECT” Museum Grade Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation “click here”
- **** Price is $465.00