Triceratops Lower Tail Vertebra Process (021022c)
- Name: Triceratops sp.
- Age: Cretaceous – 65 mil yrs
- Formation: Hell Creek Formation
- Location: Baker County, Montana
- The tail vertebrae had bones (Processes) projecting up from the top side, and ones projecting down from the underside. This is a process from the underside.
- *Specimen still has some of the original rock attached and comes with a metal and wood custom base
- Specimen has been cleaned, hardened and sealed , very minor repair and restoration
- A Unique opportunity to purchase a True Dinosaur Specimen for your collection
- Nice Specimen for your collection
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $290.00