Large Dominican Amber Specimen with Insects (065221f)
- Insects: Very Large Amber Specimen with Multiple Flying insects encased
- Age: Oligocene/Miocene Epoch – around 23 million years old
- Amber from Dominican Republic
- You will receive the actual specimen shown
- Amber specimen is approximately 5 x 2&1/2 x 1&7/8 inch
- Dominican Amber is fossilized tree resin from the extinct tree species Hymenaea protera.
- Fossils are windows into the past and tell us stories of the animal’s existence and life.
- Abnormally Large – Nice Museum Quality Specimen
- For a more detailed explanation Click Here click here:
- **** $ 650.00