Large Fossilized Ammonite (040521m)
- Name: Cadoceras sp. (aka – Paracadoceras )
- Age: Cretaceous (100 million yrs)
- Location: Volga River, Ulyanovsk Region, Russia
- This is a Favorite Collectors Specimen because of it’s Dramatic Appearance,
and overall Stunning Preservation of Details.
- These specimens are found inside rock nodules and removed, cleaned and prepared, and remounted on the rock often having calcite crystals or inclusions
- This is a very eye-catching display piece.
- Museum Quality #10
- Our Price is **** $195.00