Large Fossilized Trilobites – Arthropods (028223a)
- Extinct Sea creatures similar to present day horseshoe crabs. They had Hard Exoskeletons with many multi-jointed Legs.
These were the Predominant animals of the Palaeozoic Era.(600-225 million yrs ago). There were thousands of different species and these animals
were the first ones on Earth to have highly developed vision, as evident from the compound eyes that are amazingly preserved in some of the species.
There are so many different types of trilobites that there are collectors who concentrate their entire collecting to only trilobites.
- Name: Asaphid (Ogyginus sp.)
- Age: Lower Ordovician deposits
- Location: Zagora, Morocco
- This Trilobite Specimen is for the serious collectors who absolutely “Insist” on the Very Best
” Natural Assembledge ” of Complete Specimens in a Stunning Assemblage
- Plate is 20.5 x 17 inches
- This specimen is an absolute Beauty – The coloration is great, and the details Good!
Super Nice Museum Grade Specimen – 10+++ with minimal repairs and restoration
- Very High Quality Museum grade custom display metal and wood base
- Price includes the Excellent Specimen, Custom Stand, Brass ID Plate, COA, and free USA shipping.
- For a more detailed explanation click here:
- Price is $1800.00