Mastodon americanum Molar (061623w)
- Name: Mastodon americanum Molar
- Age: Pleistocene – 2 million yrs – 11 thousand yrs
- Location: San Jacinto County, Texas
- Large Impressive full Molar with Roots and partial Jaw Bone still attached
- Nice Museum Quality Specimen – Small amount of damage to some root tips.
- There is still some natural and original ironstone coating on the specimen
- Specimen includes stand, information sheet, COA, and free USA shipping
- * Super Impressive Specimen – Museum Quality 10+
- A mastodon (mastós ‘breast’ + odoús ‘tooth’) is any proboscidean belonging to the extinct genus Mammut (family Mammutidae) that inhabited North and Central America during the late Miocene or late Pliocene up to their extinction at the end of the Pleistocene 10,000 to 11,000 years ago.
- For a more detailed explanation “click here”:
- Price is $700.00