Positive & Negative Dinosaur Footprint (041722e)
- Name: Grallator variabilis (Carnivorous Dinosaur)
- Age: Triassic (Hettangian)– 200 million yrs
- Location: Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- This is an actual Dinosaur Footprint – *These are known as a trace fossils.
- *Positive & Negative means; One track is the actual concave footprint and the other track is convex (being the next layer of mud that covered the original print and was then fossilized its’ self)
- The imprints have been lightly outlined in pencil to clearly show the footprints
- Ichnogenus (form taxon based on footprints) which covers a common type of small, three-toed print made by a variety of bipedal theropod dinosaurs.
- Glass topped Display Box, Stand, Information sheet, and certificate of authenticity, and free USA shipping included
- For a more detailed explanation of Grallators “click here””
- Excellent Positive and Negative Dinosaur Track #10 +
- Price is $490.00