Santana Formation Fossil Fish in Matrix (022520g)
- Name: Vinctifer comptoni
- Age: Cretaceous – 100 million yrs
Formation: Santana Formation
Location: Serra De Araripe, Brazil
- Excellent Scale, Fin, and Head areas
- The fish specimen of this formation are found in Nodules that you split open to find the positive and negative sides of the same fish.
- *This specimen is Both halves – The positive side and the Negative side.
- Length of the fish nodule is 15.5 inches
- Super Details & very dramatic display specimen – Museum Quality 10+++
- These specimens are extremely hard to obtain now unless purchased out of very old private collections
- For more information on the Santana Deposits “click here”
- Our price is $450.00